Together we can
INSPIRE all stakeholders–students, parents, faculty, staff, administration, residents and alumni–to engage with and participate in our Methacton community.
- Encourage dialog to foster ideas and build relationships
- Request and evaluate input before decisions are made on spending, educational choices, and major projects
- Improve communication from the school district
EDUCATE our students through encouragement and individualized support to prepare them for life inside and outside of the classroom.
- Foster global competitiveness through hands-on learning for the future in STEAM, sustainability and civics
- Advocate for proven strategies that strengthen school programs and affirm a sense of belonging
- Promote extracurricular and co-curricular activities such as athletics, clubs, music and the Arts to broaden the educational experience
COMMIT to evidence-based decision-making and accountability in financial stewardship.
- Provide clear, easy-to-understand accounting practices
- Support discussion and explanation of the school district’s financial decisions and their impact on education now and for the future
- Be mindful in stewardship of taxpayers’ dollars entrusted to Methacton for public education